The ImmersionRC Duo5800 finally makes 5.8GHz A/V links affordable. Compatible with the ImmersionRC 25mW, and 600mW 5.8GHz transmitters, the FatShark 100mW transmitter, and the Iftron 5.8GHz transmitters, the Duo5800 provides a high quality video link, which co-exists with adjacent 2.4GHz R/C transmitters.
Another ImmersionRC first, the TrackerLink port makes a direct connection between the Duo5800 and the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (Rev. 2). This link provides the tracker with the RSSI signal strength data from each antenna, which the tracker then displays on its LCD display. This data is then used to optimize the tracking antenna’s positioning, continuously during a flight.
The standard 3.5mm 4-pole jacks combine video and stereo audio in one simple connection. These are compatible with all FatShark/ImmersionRC equipment, and greatly reduce ground-station ‘clutter’. (Combine with the ImmersionRC Power Box to increase the number of A/V outputs to 5!)
Cables terminated in the 4-pole jacks are available in various lengths to interconnect equipment.
Two buffered A/V outputs are supplied, in addition to the TrackerLink port, allow an LCD Display/Goggles to be used at the same time as a video recorder.
- A/V receiver with diversity antenna inputs
- TrackerLink for direct link to the ImmersionRC Antenna Tracker (Rev. 2)
- Sensitive receivers (-90dBm)
- SMA antenna connectors, compatible with standard 5.8GHz antennas (omni or directional)
- Frequencies: 5740, 5760, 5780, 5800, 5820, 5840, 5860MHz
- Two standard whip antennas included!
- Not affected by 2.4GHz R/C radios!
- Audible Low-battery alarm
- Weight: 200 grams
- Size: 80 x 100 x 23mm
- Input voltage range: 6 – 12V at 500 mA (3s Lipo Ideal)
- Duo5800 Receiver
- 2 standard 5.8G whip antennas
- 1 power cable with bare wire leads and 2.1mm barrel connector
- 2 30cm a/v cables with female RCA connectors
If you own a drone, it’s important that you understand the rules that keep you and others safe. Visit knowyourdrone.gov.au to find out more