Having one of the most successful FPV companies link up with the biggest name in drones in general, iFlight is a dream come true. Combining DJI's digital FPV system with our leading racing, freestyle and cinematic drones to create a seamless high definition pilot experience"
The TITAN DC5 1.4 w/ DJI Air Unit BNF features the amazing new DJI FPV system, this quad makes flying FPV truly breathtaking. With the 720p video shown at 120fps through the goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in an FPV system. This TITAN DC5 V1.4 BNF is 5 inch quad which is no prop in view, equipped SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack and popular XING motor, everything you just need to bind and fly!
- No props in the view, and everything you need to bind and fly!
- Optimized weight distribution: DJI unit and Stack centered
- Equipped with SucceX-D F7(50A 4-in-1 ESC) Stack
- Equipped with the DJI FPV Air Unit -Bind and Fly
- Buttery-smooth 720p 120fps FPV feed
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
- Full 3K Carbon Fiber airframe with chamfered arms
- Equipped with XING 2207 motors
- Weight: 424g without battery
FRAME // TITAN DC5 V1.4：
Changelog 1.3 to 1.4: The new version has an improved arm design. Increased strength and width at the screwed anchor points, increased carbon thickness from 5mm to 6mm. All earlier versions of the DC5 are compatible.
- Weight ：150.4g (with TPU parts, and battery anti-slip pads)
- Wheelbase: 222mm
- Main body dimension: 185*133mm
- Bottom to top distance: 35mm
- Arm thickness: 6mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 3mm
- Top plate thickness: 2.5mm
- Camera plate thickness: 1.5mm( 2.5mm included TPU inserts)
- 2x Nazgul 5140 Propeller (Set of 4 - Color May Vary)
- 4x XING 2207 Motor Unibell（4S 2450KV，6S 1800KV）
- 1x SucceX- F7 Flight Controller
- 1x SucceX BLHeli32 50A 4-in-1 ESC 2-6S
- 2x MMCX to RP-SMA Female Adapter Cable
Additional Suggested Parts (not included)
*DJI HD FPV Goggles
*DJI Remote Controller (Mode 2)
*Battery 4S 1550mAh，6S 1300mAh
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter. and then bind to your own radio as usual.