The BumbleBee HD V2 BNF features the amazing DJI digital FPV system which makes flying truly breathtaking. With the 720p 120fps video in your Goggles, DJI has set the bar at a new high for clarity and image quality in FPV experience.
The whole frame was reduced to a minimum size and weight. iFlight came up with a 145mm diagonal motor distance for iFlight's new V2 (V1 142mm) and fit the DJI Air Unit inside.
iFlight also added a new bumper approach with loads of protective 3D TPU parts to protect yourself and your drone just in case...
Small space? Tight gaps? Indoor safety? But you need that 4K? Well, here goes your GoPro!
There's always that customer that has this indoor project but just want to get footage in 4K. Here's the BNF you need to get the job done!
You have this location you wanna fly in, but no way you'd fly your standard razor blades around you or your friends?
Do you just love the style and the fact that "props just won't break that often"? ... GO FOR IT!
Main Changelog V2:
- SD-Card Extension Port (on the tail end)
- FC type-C Extension Port (on the tail end)
- LED illuminated Logo
- Upgraded EVA Protectors, Improved duct profile with less noise
- Bottom carbon thickness increased from 2mm to 2.5mm
- The Wheelbase increased from 142mm to 145mm
- No Props or frame in view!
- High performance True-AIO Board SucceX-A (F4 FC + 40A BLHeli32 ESC) to save weight and space
- T700 Quality Carbon (40% more tensile strength compared to common 3K carbon)
- Lightweight one-piece frame design (Less flexibility, more Rigid, more Durable)
- Low Resonance frame construction (Less Jello, more Cinematic footage)
- DJI FPV Air Unit 720p 120fps FPV feed (record in 1080p/60fps)
- Bumper prop guards to protect sensitive environment or yourself
- Pre-tuned with smooth freestyle settings
FACTORY SETUP and WIRING DIAGRAM:
Re-flashed your drone but didn't backup the setup? Messed up the whole tune and want iFlight's factory tune back? No need to worry! All Factory Dumps and Wiring Diagrams can be found on iFlights Google Drive: LINK
The DJI Remote Controller is recommended for beginners since you won't need to set up another receiver, but it is also optional in this BNF drone because it is NOT required in order to use the FPV system. If you don't choose to use the DJI Remote Controller, you can choose a receiver option for your transmitter and then bind to your own radio as usual.