The Mauch Power Cube series was developed to match the increasing power demands of modern UAV’s together with the new Pixhawk 2.
Most modern vehicles carry a huge range of sensors and additional components such as Heated IMU’s, Flow sensors, OSD, 2 x GPS, Telemetry, Edison board, Gimbal, Camera, Landing gear, Parachute, Digital servos, LED’s, Raspberry Pi 3, Lidar and many more. To power all or some of this equipment the standard Mauch power modules would be over loaded or at least operating at their upper limit, which means there is a big risk of failure and overheating of the system. Introducing the Mauch Power-Cube series which have been designed with higher power demands in mind. With only the highest quality components used, such as oversized FET’s, SPEC capacitors from Panasonic carbon fibre you can be assured that your UAV will operate safely and reliable. There are a range of Power Cube models to suit any specification. These can also be customised with output voltages if required and by special order.
Power Cube 2 Features:
- Input voltage 14-85V or 5-20S LiPo
- TWO 5.3 Volt 10A Continuous 15A Max and 20A Limited Outputs
- Input reverse polarity protection
- Cooling fan
- Power ON / LED
- Output ripple voltage maximum 0.005V @5A
- LED warning when temperature exceeds 55°C -> This is only for info and not an alarm
- All outputs over Molex / Clik-Mate 2.0mm / 6p connectors (6x 24AWG)
- On board power supply for Mauch HS-xxx-xx Sensor boards and/or Sensor Hub X2
- Current sensor input compatible with all HS-xxx-xx Sensor boards
- LiPo voltage sense wire, directly connect to up 6S/28V, or up to 60V/90V with additional resistor.
- Unique enclosure design with 1mm carbon fibre cover plate and fan to ensure the best possible airflow
- Enclosure can be installed via 4x M3 screws at the frame.
- It comes with an complete cable set for easy setup to suit Pixhawk 2 and Mauch Sensors
- Weight 66g inclusive input cable (2x 20cm 16AWG), enclosure and fan